No products in the cart.
- AMD EPYC 7662 Processor
- No of Cores: 64
- No of Threads: 128
- Frequency: 2.0GHz
- Cache: 256MB
- Best Solution for High-Performance Computing
- Exceptional Multitasking & Data Processing
- Instant Delivery Across UAE
- Remote Installation Support
Why Should I Choose an AMD Processor?
The cutting-edge AMD processors carry the potential to revolutionize your data center. These processors can efficiently adapt to both the traditional and emerging workloads. Choosing an AMD processor can elevate your business productivity by providing a performance boost. It offers enhanced security features, and fast performance for HPC, enterprise, and cloud workloads. The new AMD processor has broad ecosystem support that comes at a very cost efficient price.
AMD Processor Price Table:
|AMD EPYC 7402
|AMD EPYC 7542
|AMD EPYC 7351P
|AMD EPYC 7502
|AMD EPYC 7742
Enhanced Performance for Various Workloads
AMD processors provide you with the best return on investment on your IT needs. Within minimum costs, they offer improved I/O performance, more memory, higher bandwidth, and better energy efficiency. The fast processor speed for read/write tasks and accelerated compute density with more cores allow enhanced performance for a wide variety of workloads. It can enable the servers in overcoming performance constraints and provide optimum support for power-hungry workloads.
Acceleration for Business-critical Database Solutions
AMD EPYC processors offer high core density, thus delivering faster time-to-value for the various business-critical databases and applications. With stronger processing capabilities, they provide breakthrough per-core performance. Accelerated computation helps to solve complex tasks, faster. AMD EPYC processors power VMs more robustly and also protect them better against various security threats.
Low Power Consumption
AMD processors can drive greater energy efficiency, presenting a unique opportunity to reduce energy bills. With increased CPU core density, the processor can help the server achieve higher workload volumes to reduce power consumption. Thus, it helps businesses to embrace sustainability and meet efficiency-related goals. AMD is now allowing enterprises to prepare for the future.
Advanced Security Features
AMD secure processors are integrated with secure encrypted virtualization (SEV) to mitigate risks. The end-to-end AMD EPYC security allows your data center to resist sophisticated attacks. So, you can better focus on AI acceleration and HPC workloads without putting your sensitive data at risk. AMD’s advanced security features can help the server defend itself against both external and internal threats. Hence, it will not impact the server’s performance.
Compatibility with Popular Server Brands
AMD processors show much compatibility with the popular server brands. They seamlessly support Dell and HPE servers. The latest lineup in the Dell PowerEdge series, including PowerEdge R7515, PowerEdge R6515, PowerEdge R6525, PowerEdge C6525, and HPE DL385 Gen10 and DL385 Gen10 Plus, among others are embedded with the AMD processors, that allow high-performance clusters with much lower latency.
Support for High-end and Data Center Applications
- Enterprise-level Analytics Applications : Delivering a revolutionized spectrum of performance and innovation, AMD processors are engineered to efficiently tackle data analytics applications. It helps unlock value in the present data-driven world, to improve operational performance.
- Cloud Computing : AMD processors can deliver tailored solutions to help achieve success in cloud environments. They allow you to pursue digital innovation and obtain advanced solutions in cloud computing for enhanced performance gains.
- Advanced GPU Virtualization : The advanced approach of AMD processors to GPU virtualization is enabling enterprises to better manage virtual workstations or desktops. Its improved graphics capabilities offer robust security features and never-seen-before economies of scale.
- Advanced Embedded Solutions : You can explore the wide range of AMD’s embedded products, such as processors and graphics to bring a spark to your digital framework and technologies being used. AMD-enabled infrastructure now provides peak performance to achieve the desired breakthrough.
Once you successfully place your order, we guarantee to provide you with fast delivery, so that you receive your AMD processor at the earliest.
We provide our clients with extended warranty coverage on AMD products. Within the warranty period, we offer guaranteed replacement or repair support, free of cost.
Our team of experts is available 24/7 for immediate assistance. You can place your support request, and we will respond to your query in no time.